maandag 27 juni 2016

Everything and nothing


You know when you are working on several different projects, but there is nothing that you really want to show until it is finished and you still want to write a blogpost? That's exactly the position I'm in at the moment. I can show you some pictures of pretty colours:

Ken je dat gevoel als je met verschillende projecten tegelijk bezig bent, maar je wilt niets laten zien voor het helemaal af is en toch wil je een blogberichtje schrijven? Dat is precies waar ik op dit moment mee worstel. Ik kan je foto's van mooie kleuren laten zien:


These are the colours for a baby blanket I'm making. It is Scheepjes Stonewashed. Lovely to work with.

Dit zijn de kleuren van een babydekentje dat ik aan het maken ben. Het is Scheepjes Stonewashed. Heel fijn om mee te werken.


  
I posted a picture of these colours before, but I'm still so in love with them. I'm turning these wonderful skeins of Scheepjes Colour Crafter into a pillowcase. I'm hoping I will be able to show you very soon!

Deze kleurencombinatie heb ik al eerder laten zien, maar ik ben er nog altijd helemaal verliefd op. Deze bolletjes Scheepjes Colour Crafter worden een kussensloop. Ik hoop dat ik hem gauw kan laten zien.





And to finish: a heart, from me to you!

En om af te sluiten: een hartje, van mij voor jullie!


Keep on dreaming!

An

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten